Jenny's family always went to visit grandma on Jenny's birthday (in the cemetary).
That's what you get for being born on Memorial Day. This year we
made her birthday particularly memorable with one of the most perfect afternoons
imaginable (while also celebrating Christian's b-day (last saturday) and Jason's (next
saturday)). Where else but the 40th Street Beach.
More info to come:
- Perfectly relaxing afternoon, cookout, etc. (once the food all arrived).
- Jenny's big birthday surprise (pie in the face followed by spaghetti food fight!)
- Sailing - great winds! Shaun, Jason and Bret pitchpole, flipping the Hobie forward while
riding with one pontoon high in the air. Wheee!
- Lovely sunset. Wind finally stops and famished mosquitoes appear.
- Big bonfire fries mosquitoes mid-flight.